Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday valeboy

Happy birthday valeboy

Happy birthday to Graeme, the bbs's very own wandering minstrel. Truly a man of many talents, musician, raconteur, singer, songwriter, world traveler and epic road tripper. But most notably probably the biggest lunatic on the BBS (in the nicest possible sense) hope you have a great day mate.

ATVB

Chris

Cool Wahay!

Hicky burpy, Graeme.

Agree with all that lovely Chris says and I hope you're enjoying a fantastic special day, sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Yaaay Happy Birthday Graeme, have a great day
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

All the above mentioned Graham, have a great one.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    All that what they said!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

He'll no answer.. he's away on a road trip to Perth to play a gig... aye he's some man oor Graham!!! Happy birthday Aulyin!
    Donald

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Happy birthday pal
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    All the best pal, hope you had a gudden, long time no see, hope we get together soon..

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Happy birthday Sir
    Atb
    Les.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    He'll no answer.. he's away on a road trip to Perth to play a gig... aye he's some man oor Graham!!! Happy birthday Aulyin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    All the best pal, hope you had a gudden, long time no see, hope we get together soon..

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    That sounds just so like Graeme, Donald.

Hope you're keeping well too, sir.

Mel - I think the plan was for Graeme and Donald to make it to the June Bash and also to see if they can bring along some more fine peeps from North of the Border.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Happy Birthday Graeme still have your ranger here
    safe and sound
    Hopefully see you soon
    Regards Matt
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    That sounds just so like Graeme, Donald.

Hope you're keeping well too, sir.

Mel - I think the plan was for Graeme and Donald to make it to the June Bash and also to see if they can bring along some more fine peeps from North of the Border.
    Hope so would be good.

Cheers

Mel

chippendale (with clothes on)

Hi Guys and fellow 'Boingerista' peeps.... As Donald, commented previously, I drove up to Perth through the icy snowy 'Gateway to the Hielans' to play a gig with our Band, 'Spirit of Slim Chance' at a great venue, 'The Green Room' a former Whisky grain warehouse, with proper lighting and stage rig, including the Drum Kit and first class soundman taking care of the PA and a digital sound desk all connected through his iPad ....and it was brilliant..
    Great response from the locals and the management who want us back and the promise of more gigs up in Pitlochry and further north...

I was so cream crackered today after the gig and my Birthday celebrations last night,
    that I'm staying an extra night in the extremely comfortable and well equipped Portacabin that the Green Room provide for visiting musos playing gigs at their venue.

So I'm just settling down now with a dram and logging on to the Forum for the first time in several days and I'd like to thank you folks for your 'Burpday Wishes' and your various 'Character References' ( initiated courtesy of Baldinio-the illustrious Smoggie Sniper- which I'll stick on my CV which will come in handy when I stand as a Presidential candidate against that Twat of an Anal Orifice, Donald Trump, who I'm ashamed to say, descends from a Scottish mother but apparently it was, I believe, his German origin father who did the damage on him! ;>)

Hoping to catch up with you all at the Bash in April,
    Muchos Grassyass,
    Elvis McCartney ��

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Good to hear from you Graeme and great to hear you’ve had a musically good time and a great Birfday. Get some kip now mate and safe journey home
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Good to hear from you Graeme and great to hear you’ve had a musically good time and a great Birfday. Get some kip now mate and safe journey home
    Hi Paul... Thanks for your comments and sorry for the delayed response.......

I had a really long kip!!!!

Back home now S and S 😎