Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy birthday valeboy

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Hi Guys and fellow 'Boingerista' peeps.... As Donald, commented previously, I drove up to Perth through the icy snowy 'Gateway to the Hielans' to play a gig with our Band, 'Spirit of Slim Chance' at a great venue, 'The Green Room' a former Whisky grain warehouse, with proper lighting and stage rig, including the Drum Kit and first class soundman taking care of the PA and a digital sound desk all connected through his iPad ....and it was brilliant..
    Great response from the locals and the management who want us back and the promise of more gigs up in Pitlochry and further north...

I was so cream crackered today after the gig and my Birthday celebrations last night,
    that I'm staying an extra night in the extremely comfortable and well equipped Portacabin that the Green Room provide for visiting musos playing gigs at their venue.

So I'm just settling down now with a dram and logging on to the Forum for the first time in several days and I'd like to thank you folks for your 'Burpday Wishes' and your various 'Character References' ( initiated courtesy of Baldinio-the illustrious Smoggie Sniper- which I'll stick on my CV which will come in handy when I stand as a Presidential candidate against that Twat of an Anal Orifice, Donald Trump, who I'm ashamed to say, descends from a Scottish mother but apparently it was, I believe, his German origin father who did the damage on him! ;>)

Hoping to catch up with you all at the Bash in April,
    Muchos Grassyass,
    Elvis McCartney ��
    As always, what an entertainingly written and most eloquent post, young Graeme.

So, you're hoping to get to the April Bash, then?

RESULT! See you there.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Cheers Tony.... You'll get the fiver I owe you for that 'generous testimonial' when I see you at the 'Illustrious Boinger Bash' in April... Hopefully in the company of a contingent of Jockboingers! 😎

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Cheers Tony.... You'll get the fiver I owe you for that 'generous testimonial' when I see you at the 'Illustrious Boinger Bash' in April... Hopefully in the company of a contingent of Jockboingers! 😎
    Fiver?

I'm sure the agreed figure was a little higher, Graeme?

It will be utterly fantastic to see you and as many Jockboingers as possible at The Bash, sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Happy Birthday Graeme, All the very best to ya
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Cheers Nige... I'll probably be 'Dahn in Sarf Landin' sometime in the coming months, so I'll give you a shout!🎶🎸😎