The one that's bent up was a gift by a chap on a watch forum!, He lives in Wales but was travelling north and dropped it at my door!!

It had resided in the back of his wardrobe for several decades!!

The piston rod had been sheared in the 1970's, He had a friend that was an engineer, He made a new piston rod but it was a fraction short and wouldn't engage on the sear, I could actually see the trigger blade move but it reached the end of the stroke!

It also needed a screw and a leather piston seal, I found a screw and had a few seals off the bay, I attacked the hook on the piston rod and removed a few thou with a grindstone on the dremel and now all's well!!

It was a hell of a job to get the new piston seal past the threads on the rear of the cylinder, Managed it eventually, The swearing helped!

A new spring would help as power isn't OTT, It has a flatwound spring that had broken before I received it, I cut it down slightly so that I could dress the end, I'll see what I have in the springbox!!

This is the damage to the pellets when fired from close range at a concrete slab..

The only screw I could find to replace the missing cocking lever screw was brass!, I had to turn the head dia down for it to fit in the recess, I'll hopefully find (Or make!) one in steel..

Cheers, John