Thread: Daystate Airwolf Tuning chip

Daystate Airwolf Tuning chip

Hi, I'm thinking of putting my Airwolf on my ticket, I've heard that there's a replacement chip / board that will give approx 35ft lbs +, has anyone had experience with these or know where the can be bought from? I like the gun, and have had it for years so i'd prefer to mod this rifle than sell it and buy a HP model.

There was such a thing sold on the bay years ago. Not any more though and not very highly rated if I remember correctly. Even if it does exist, you are unlikely to get any help tuning a sub 12fpe to fac on open forum.

If you genuinely want a daystate tuned up, contact daystate.
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're probably right.

Speak to Simon Cockayne on the Daystate Owners Forum or perhaps SCR may be able to help.
    I've heard that these chips can easily damage the circuit board.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    No idea about the chip - but I would have thought selling your current gun and buying a similar FAC model would have been easier both from an upgrading and legal/paperwork point of view?

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Quote Originally Posted by Gavlar View Post
    There was such a thing sold on the bay years ago. Not any more though and not very highly rated if I remember correctly. Even if it does exist, you are unlikely to get any help tuning a sub 12fpe to fac on open forum.

If you genuinely want a daystate tuned up, contact daystate.
    Seems good advice.

I've allowed this thread, as the OP:

a) is a new BBS member (about to gain access to the FAC section, which remains hidden to new members until we've seen some posts).

b) gives me no reason to believe there's anything underhand about enquiries regarding putting his rifle on his FAC.