Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Are springers stuck in the 80s?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    To be fair, only the MK2 has the awkward sliding thumb catch. After that, it's a push button on the end.
    To be fairer (), the sliding catch is very good once you get used to it. Having had my 77k from new all those years ago I find it no problem.
    Underlevers popping down? Yes ... have known an Airsporter with that problem and a Prosport.
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Early experiments merely resulted in a decorative FridgeGun!
    Are you doing a tuning kit for them yet

magnets

Any minute now and an airsoft rifle will spring out of this thread.
    Actually could they have any potential ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl2 View Post
    Any minute now and an airsoft rifle will spring out of this thread.
    Actually could they have any potential ?
    No. They are stupid and vile.

Next question.

Geez.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    No. They are stupid and vile.

Next question.

Geez.
    Yes they are horrible.

People pay hundreds and even thousands of pounds getting their realistic airsoft pistols converted to 'race guns', it just seems like a waste as they are not more than toys however much is spent. They would have more fun if they just practiced with a Feinwerkbau 65 at home and then took a trip to Helsinki or Prague two or three times a year and used a real 9mm or .38.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Yes they are horrible.

People pay hundreds and even thousands of pounds getting their realistic airsoft pistols converted to 'race guns', it just seems like a waste as they are not more than toys however much is spent. They would have more fun if they just practiced with a Feinwerkbau 65 at home and then took a trip to Helsinki or Prague two or three times a year and used a real 9mm or .38.
    This is me agreeing with you agreeing with me.

Each to his/her own though. I completely don't get the expensive airsoft thing, but if that's what another shooter likes, fine, I just don't relate to it. I also don't get the whole straight-pull manually operated pseudo-assault rifle thing. But if that floats your boat, fine, I guess, despite the fact that the whole point of AR15s etc is selective-fire and rapid semi-auto. Which you can't experience or practice with a manually-operated rifle. And don't get me started on some clay pigeon shooters.... Gun golf.

But we need to tolerate each other's whims and stick together. Meant seriously.

Except air soft skirmishing, which is stupid. Too many fat kids playing soldiers, badly.

PS - I am deliberately kind of taking the urinary tract product a bit here, but also trying to keep the thread vaguely on theme. Can we get back to talking about boingers?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    Underlevers popping down? Yes ... have known an Airsporter with that problem and a Prosport.
    In both cases that's just a small spring that needs sorting.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in