Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HW77K CS800 Stock Mods

HW77K CS800 Stock Mods

Hi All,
    I've got a really nice HW77K with Zephyr internals, I also have a CS800 to go on it.

The CS has that horrible laser chequering and the usual very straight machined edges; I intend to fully modify the stock and hand chequer it. I'm going to reshape the pistol grip, butt and forend but wondered what suggestions would be best for the styling and ask if anyone has any photos of good looking thumbhole stocks for HW's.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    Hi All,
    I've got a really nice HW77K with Zephyr internals, I also have a CS800 to go on it.

The CS has that horrible laser chequering and the usual very straight machined edges; I intend to fully modify the stock and hand chequer it. I'm going to reshape the pistol grip, butt and forend but wondered what suggestions would be best for the styling and ask if anyone has any photos of good looking thumbhole stocks for HW's.
    cs800's are lush!!!
    Sell it to me & buy something nice that you like more... Il give you a fiver for it
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Hi All,

Post a pic of your stock would you?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Post a pic of your stock would you?
    I'd love to but I don't know how to on this forum. When I use the photo box all I get is a URL.

I'm going to put a curve in the front of the pistol grip, streamline and round the rear of it. Round the forend off, alter the cheek piece and smooth out the sharp edges.

I'd love to but I don't know how to on this forum. When I use the photo box all I get is a URL.
    [ img ] URL [ / img ] without spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by vestlenning View Post
    [ img ] URL [ / img ] without spaces.
    Even more confused now!

Get the image URL & put img tags before and after, like this but without the spaces before and after img:

[ img ]http://www.airgunbbs.com/images/misc/vbulletin4_logo.png[/ img ]

Last edited by vestlenning; 22-01-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vestlenning View Post
    Get the image URL & put img tags before and after, like this but without the spaces before and after img:

[ img ]http://www.airgunbbs.com/images/misc/vbulletin4_logo.png[/ img ]

Thanks buddy, you should have been a teacher! So I can select an image in my iPad photo album.

Now to try it and seeM

If no success, try clicking on my HW77k siggy below (CS800 stock). Hopefully the links still work and its similar to the one you have.
    The 0.22 Treefeller X X2R HW77k
    Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.

I'm trying to add the photos but I don't have a URL for the photos on my iPad. I don't use a photo hosting site.

Give up mate. Its painful to watch you fumble around and a stark reminder that the modern world is a scary and confusing place.

URL's??? hashtags??? IP address??? What does it all mean?

Last night, my eldest was trying to explain a Meme! A f#@king Meme!! I am still none the wiser.

Cant you find an 8 year old to help you? I'm sure they could upload a picture in a matter of minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by C.V View Post
    Give up mate. Its painful to watch you fumble around and a stark reminder that the modern world is a scary and confusing place.

URL's??? hashtags??? IP address??? What does it all mean?

Last night, my eldest was trying to explain a Meme! A f#@king Meme!! I am still none the wiser.

Cant you find an 8 year old to help you? I'm sure they could upload a picture in a matter of minutes!
    Thanks Bob, I gather from that you can't do it either or shall I send my photos to you to stick on here?

Yes, I'm technically challenged but who cares!

I'm trying to add the photos but I don't have a URL for the photos on my iPad. I don't use a photo hosting site.
    A URL is the web address for a page, picture, video etc that is on the internet... So you have to upload the pictures onto the internet first onto a site like photo bucket, imagur, or alike.. Google "image hosting site free" and take your pic.. (lol see what I did there). Then copy the address at the top of the page.. (the www.blabla.co.uk/blablablablabla writing above all the pages you browse) once you have uploaded the pictures.
    That why you don't have a URL on your iPad as it isn't a website page.
    Rhys

Here is the Url for a nice little cheap scope I'm thinking of buying from our illustrious sponsor:

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products...-38-mount.html

Now if I click the pic on the web sight., Copy the address then click the pic button on here when I'm writing a reply and put it in there it goes something like this..

Last edited by rhyslightnin; 24-01-2018 at 01:14 PM.

FFS!.. should work in theory...!

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Nice looking little scope, let me know what you think of it. You being my scope consultant and all 😀
    Pete