Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are ssp anschutz,fwb etc rifles over the top for bell target shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    .pleased to be a member of the RED Butt Club - but the name of the club would perhaps be better modified to stop it sounding like a Baboons arse!:
    I’d ideal club logo, surely?

http://animalia-life.club/openphoto....n-19061600.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by yorkiets View Post
    Ha Ha - nice one
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatMan View Post
    Yana,

I use an Anschutz 6702 (Centra Score front tunnel) on my TX200, and Gehmann 590s on my HW30S, HW99S (both HW front tunnel), and HW95 SuperMatch (Centra Score front tunnel).

There is no problem zeroing them at 6 yards, either with aperture inserts, or post.

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ
    Its possible that some do work well, but I have encountered several combinations that I couldnt get zeroed. Especially when front and rear sight werent of the same brand. Different brands seem to have possible different sight height.
    ATB,
    yana

Thanks to the helpful information I received on this thread I sent away for a Brain Sampson adjustable butt plate for my HW 30S and it was made and delivered to me within a few days - good service.

The adjustable butt plate fits really well and transforms the way the rifle can be held making it a big improvement.

Brian has also made a specific plate to fit an HW30 stock so the fitting time is reduced to just a few minutes and the end result is something that looks like it grew there - even though mine is a bright red colour!

If I can find a pair of suitable riser blocks I should be able to make this lovely little rifle fit me better - and if not - then it will be really nice little rifle to pass on to somebody who is less gangly than myself (or has no neck!)

I bet it would fit IJ a treat!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.