Round 3 Cloybank 17th June
    Round 4 Emley Moor 28th july
    Round 5 Rivi 29th july
    Round 6 Wendover 26th August
    Round 7 Mad 28th october
    TX200 22mm piston PROSPORT 22mm
    AIR ARMS RSN MEMORIAL RECOIL WINNER 2018-------SUCK IT CHILLY
    Danny Does Things on Youtube

I'm thinking of doing some HFT in 2018, Does the Masters have any sponsors?

I can only afford to shoot either the UKAHFT or the Masters and the chance to win a gun (Mine is rubbish) is a big draw. Will there be any guns as prizes in the Masters?

Cheers Bev

Quote Originally Posted by Bevwalker View Post

I can only afford to shoot either the UKAHFT or the Masters and the chance to win a gun (Mine is rubbish) is a big draw. Will there be any guns as prizes in the Masters?

Cheers Bev
    You're "thinking of doing some hft in 2018" but the main reason you will pick a certain series to shoot will be if they have a rifle as a prize?

Why not choose a round which is easy for you to get to for either series and take it from there....

Quote Originally Posted by pumpygun View Post
    You're "thinking of doing some hft in 2018" but the main reason you will pick a certain series to shoot will be if they have a rifle as a prize?

Why not choose a round which is easy for you to get to for either series and take it from there....
    Sorry if i'm too poor to take part in your sport..

I can afford a tenner to shoot, but I will never be able to afford a new rifle as I have other things that are more important, so, yes, the chance of winning something that is better then my mangled old BSA springer is important to me.

Sorry if I offended you Pump Gun

Haha, either there's going to be a brilliant punchline to your wind-up, Bev?

Or, I foresee that you're not going to be around here for very long.

Sorry, I asked a simple question. Is there a sponsor for the Masters?

Then old Pumpy decided to have a dig. I only asked a question, if you want to ban me for that, then that is your choice. I just asked a question.

I thought this was a forum for people to get help, was I wrong?

Sorry if i'm too poor to take part in your sport..

I can afford a tenner to shoot, but I will never be able to afford a new rifle as I have other things that are more important, so, yes, the chance of winning something that is better then my mangled old BSA springer is important to me.

Sorry if I offended you Pump Gun
    I'm sorry you say youre too poor to be able to afford to shoot hft. I'm going to try to shoot the masters this year, if you want to attend either of the rounds at Harrogate or Emley I'll pay for your entry myself but to be honest if you can afford a tenner to shoot then you will have change left over from either the masters or a round of the ukahft

Cheers Bev
    Hi Bev, don't take the banter to heart as I think your posting read like the groundwork for a bit of subtle advertising or a wind up. There are several different rounds at the nationals where you may be able to win a gun in the raffle, I believe you have to shoot four of the masters rounds to qualify for the raffle or you did last year anyway. However, there are lots of cash prizes at the masters and even some at the nationals,

But the biggest thing you will get is great support at the masters and a chance to compete in a less competent tier 2 so you can even win against others that haven't a great deal of experience. Whatever you decide to do I promise you that there will be others that just shoot the comps because of the great camaraderie and social side to it. Its not all about winning and dont forget there are going to be lots of others that are also hoping to win the gun as I havent won one yet in 4 years of shooting hft nearly every sat and sun all over the country.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict