Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Daystate

New Daystate

looks like there has been a slip up with release times
    http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/prec...l-edition-.22/
    I like it a lot , not in that color though

Looks like it. Parts of this shown in teaser video. More to come by the sounds of things in a couple of days.

I like it, not the colour though.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Here is the current info and pics for the UK, more will be around after it's officially launched during Tuesday (23/01/18)

I'm not so sure about this, I like the principle but not the colour choice, good job there are alternatives for the non LE editions, I believe this particular one is around £2.5k

Hope it shoots well!

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

You know you'll have one in your collection soon James.

Quote Originally Posted by dm800 View Post
    You know you'll have one in your collection soon James.
    I was waiting to see it before I decided, I even took my Tsar up to the range on Saturday and was going to photograph it and sell it to fund whatever the new offering was as I don't get to use it much, but it shot so well I couldn't do it and popped it back into the cupboard after the days shooting I'll have to raise the cash some other way if I like the non LE version?

Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to feed a target rifle single shot rather than a sports rifle?

James

Not sure about the Red colour

I was about to buy a Wolverine 2 B type but they’ve also just announced a new R (Regulated) version. They’ve changed the cocking lever to the side on that too, which I don’t think I like as much as the bolt versions.

I think I’ll wait to see it in the flesh before making my mind up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    I was waiting to see it before I decided, I even took my Tsar up to the range on Saturday and was going to photograph it and sell it to fund whatever the new offering was as I don't get to use it much, but it shot so well I couldn't do it and popped it back into the cupboard after the days shooting I'll have to raise the cash some other way if I like the non LE version?

Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to feed a target rifle single shot rather than a sports rifle?

James
    Shame the tzar is in no way shape of form a Daystate i bloody hate re badging like Dianna have rebadged and restocked the SMK
    P15 I like the new offerings although id like a regulated wollie in the redwolf stock i do not like the inbuilt screen in the stock
    Torn between the FX crown and a daystate now still not sure how much better than my air ranger the new offerings will be

Here are the other versions I'm aware of - far better then the original LE version - the "Serie Rosso"

These are £1950 and far more attractive with various options for power/bottles and stocks.

James

I think im going to have to find a way to have a good go of these new Daystates
    Iv tried the FX impact crown and royale and there sublime as is the Styer hunting 5
    parting with 2k is a very big deal to me although its nice that DS have listened to there customers regards regulators
    I have never understood why the Pulsar action was only released in bullpup form as the trigger can be placed anywhere just needing longer wires
    One thing for sure il be buying from the airgun centre for the free lifetime service my mates just had his mk1 R10 resealed for the 3rd time for free

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    I think im going to have to find a way to have a good go of these new Daystates
    Iv tried the FX impact crown and royale and there sublime as is the Styer hunting 5
    parting with 2k is a very big deal to me although its nice that DS have listened to there customers regards regulators
    I have never understood why the Pulsar action was only released in bullpup form as the trigger can be placed anywhere just needing longer wires
    One thing for sure il be buying from the airgun centre for the free lifetime service my mates just had his mk1 R10 resealed for the 3rd time for free
    It is an attractive deal.. do they do repairs as well?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    It is an attractive deal.. do they do repairs as well?
    Yeah they do free repairs including both parts and labour. You can also just book it in for a a service whenever you like which is also free.

They’re only up the road from me so I’m gonna order a Wolverine R as soon as they hit the shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedTripleR View Post
    Yeah they do free repairs including both parts and labour. You can also just book it in for a a service whenever you like which is also free.

They’re only up the road from me so I’m gonna order a Wolverine R as soon as they hit the shelves!
    Long way from me but a few lads round here hae guns from AGC so someone heads that way now and then if your the type that keeps a gun its a big saving on servicing PCPs

There is more info getting released throughout today.

The pricing for the new Wolverine 2R with the sidelever is from £1349 - I believe there are a couple of stock/bottle options, but for a regged gun like the W2 I think this will be a great step for a lot of people who wanted a reg, and didn't like the electrics, I could see this becoming their best seller?

I'm looking at you MrGrumpy

James

More info from the DOC

Im at the Shot show at the minute launching the new rifles. The Red Wolf Serie Rosso in pictures and renders looks nowhere near as stunning as it does in the flesh. It really does look amazing. The block is in a gun metal grey that has a purple sheen in some light and the red engraving sets it off perfectly. As has been stated this is £2499 in the UK and there will only be 95 in the country. The US have 50 and the rest elsewhere in the world. Also they are almost sold out. The Wolverine R is light looks amazing in both stocks both Grey laminate and Walnut and starts at £1349 with a steel bottle and walnut stock to £1499 with the carbon bottle and laminate stock. All versions should be available from British Shooting Show.

The standard Red Wolf will be available in walnut and a different laminate stock which will be available later this year. The walnut should be available from beginning of April and start from £1799 with a steel bottle.

This is a new line of gun and not the Wolverine E you were all expecting. The shot counts on the Spec Sheets are after alpha software on the gun and these should increase with the newer versions of software. Software isn't transferrable to the pulsar as they work in different ways with everything on the red wolf being electric except a mechanical safety which changes how the gun works. Its a new block and completely different I expect to what you all thought was coming.

The existing Wolverine 2 is staying in the range and we have no plans to discontinue this rifle. It is a different stock, bolt action to the Wolverine R and we know some people don't like regulators..

Also dont forget the Renegade HR which is the regulated version available from mid February and available to buy at the BSS at £1399.

Not a bad start to the year. And more announcements to come throughout the year. Pics Ill send to Simon and he can post across the mediums but come and see the guns at the shows as the weights and looks are so different in the flesh to what you expect.