I am returning to air rifle shooting nearly 60 years after having my first Webley Junior rifle as a youngster.

I know nothing of the value or required condition of collectable old airguns but today was offered the chance to buy the above three BSA's all from the 1940's from an elderly gent who has had them many years. I read a few threads on here and replied to one with this same request but could not see it hence repeating it with a new thread. (Probably just my lack of experience in using this technology)

Can anyone please give me a very broad range of minimum and maximum price to pay for the following (I cannot get photos unless I buy the rifles so this is all I can give you at this time):

BSA Cadet Serial starts with 'B' (1946/7?) shoots really well and looks to be all there and original, wood good but metalwork has been blued or blacked over surface pitting.

BSA Cadet Major Serial starts 'CA' (1949/55?) shoots extremely well and seems to be all original, wood very good and barrel no colour with surface pitting but minor. Traces just visible of BSA markings.

Now perhaps the cherry (or not?) BSA Club Serial starts with 'E' (1948/50?) shoots well, all seems to me to be original, tap works well, no colour to metalwork, barrel quite pitted around muzzle end by foresight blade and general pitting on remainder. wood very good.

I can buy these for not too much money or if you think they are of significant interest to a serious collector and worth more than say £300 for all three, perhaps I will tell the owner and put them on here on his behalf.

Thanks in advance for your help.