Thread: Nottingham Reloading

Nottingham Reloading

Looking at getting into reloading for .204 Ruger. Looking for someone in Nottinghamshire to teach me the basics etc... Obviously, will pay for your time and supplies etc...

If you know of anyone or even a place that does courses in the East Midlands, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Thumbs up

To be honest I'd read the ABC 's of reloading ....about £13 ....then get some instruction as it will increase your learning doing the practical ...good luck regardless and I love the .204...
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

I agree with the post above. There is a chap on youtube called “ammosmith” who makes some great clips. I personally found setting up the dies the most tricky part.

If you haven't got the kit to do the reloading with I would contact either The Countryman of Derby or Wentworth Sporting Supplies at Arnold. Both of them would probably go through it with you if you got the kit and supplies from them.

Thanks folks.

Try this guy never tried him myself but it’s only a quick call to find out more
    http://www.tfsa.co.uk/reloading.htm