Thread: Melbourne airgun fayre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shrike

With the emblem being a little faded I didn't notice it straight away.must have been the lighting.then second time round could resist.thankyou.

Great Fayre

Another visit to Melbourne today, came back with a nice Webley Eclipse MkII, thanks Chris, also made a sale on the bring and buy, thanks to all at Melbourne Marksmen and RBL club for hosting another great airgun fayre.
    Last edited by GuizeAyose; 17-03-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Once again another great day out with plenty of bargains to be had with a 'larf or two' thrown in. If anything, it seemed busier than the last one.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Thanks to all that helped to organise everything (except the weather). The usual good-humoured crowd. My assistant was attending for the first time, but assuredly not the last, and was most impressed.

Next time do you mind if I just charge 50p to examine my Greener? I'll not bother bringing anything else and consequently will take up very little room.

Rhetorical question: where are all the events that I obviously don't know about? They'll be easy to identify by the profligacy of Improved Model As. They must be because mine didn't attract a single glance. FFS there were less than 4000 of them made, more than 70 years ago. So where are the rest?

Only (slightly) joking, Mick

Seriously, thanks again.
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .