Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling All Field Target and HFT Shooters!

Rule change to scoring – British Air Rifle Championships

We’ve had some feedback and suggestions from those who came along to last year’s competition, and as a direct result this year will see a change to the scoring system……

Previously, 2 points were awarded for a kill, 1 for a plate and zero for a miss/doughnut on the HFT course, whilst on the FT course it was 1 point for a kill, and zero for a plate or a miss/doughnut – which gave a bit of an advantage for those shooters whose primary discipline was HFT rather than FT, as they had a better chance of pulling in a higher score on the HFT course compared to those who mainly shoot Field Target would have had on the FT course.

So, for this year we’ve decided that scores for the overall title of British Air Rifle Champion will be calculated on a combined percentage of the scores from both courses basis, rather simply adding together the points that each shooter scores on both courses.

There are just a few entry places left for the British Air Rifle Championships which takes pace on Sunday June 3 at Maldon & District Air Rifle Club (M.A.D.)

Even if we say so ourselves, we have got some absolutely stunning glass trophies up for grabs, including trophies for 1st-3rd place in both the Field Target and HFT categories, as well as a magnificent trophy for the overall winner and for the Recoil/.22 class.

Just click HERE to download an entry form, and we'll see you on June 3
    Last edited by fastnick; 15-05-2018 at 04:42 AM.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Get page not found when I click the link.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Apologies for that, Andy - and thanks for flagging it up.

I'll get it sorted in the morning when I am next in front of a PC, rather than my (useless) tablet.

The link to the entry form has been fixed now - click HERE