Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which blowback?

Light use preferred.
    Easily achieved as blow backs don't like winter weather.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Immediate, useful answers. Thanks chaps!

I'm currently at our foreign residence so I don't need permission to have a non-pink toy gun, but I wouldn't know where to start with them.
    As far as revolvers go, I have a couple of Brocock TAC pistols and a black powder Colt 1851, so I think a mazak version would leave me a little underwhelmed.
    But gas guzzlers.... well, that's fine. My mini Uzi barely gets a whole mag out on full auto, but its fun doing it.
    I particularly like the idea of a Luger as I feel it will get more done with regard to the Marie and any future changes to the house. The French have long memories and a rapid goose-step around the town square should have them seeing things my way.

Which is the best Luger? Exact model name and number. (Don't tell him Pike!)
    The Mini Uzi usually get a full mag full auto, think temperature makes a difference. If you like that type of fun South Africa can provide, my mate has a few sub machine guns, just buy a case of 9mil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kycuDDWMgm0
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 06-02-2018 at 07:26 AM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'm toying with getting a blowback pistol but can't decide which to get. I want the best build quality rather than the cheapest and am thinking either a Luger, M712, a Colt 911 or something else I've missed if there's a goodun out there. H&K maybe?

Any thoughts from the knowledgable folk?
    I asked a similar question a while ago Nick.

I ended up getting a Umarex Colt 1911 CQBP. i'm really pleased with it. (branded Umarex but KWC made)
    Mine is in the FDE colourway and the warning writing is a lot more subdued than in the black.
    I've also owned a couple of the PPK 's over the years. Never had any kind of issue with them only the top of the stick mags that tend to come apart after some sustained use. Easily and cheaply replaced though when they do give in.
    Oddly enough I have another PPK landing today.
    If you find your way up here at any point, you're welcome to try all mine. I have a few pellet firers too and an uzi
    I also have a rather nice Magic9 custom built 1911.

Next ones on my list will probably be
    possibly the CQBP in black, I like the FDE one that much (sportsman have them at a good price)
    an ASG cz75 (supposed to be good quality and I used to shoot the 9mm one)
    Lastly the Umarex (again not sure Umarex made) Beretta m92 A1 - Very good replica and again well put together according to the reviews but not cheap.

There are also a few pellet blowback pistols so don't rule them out.
    Sig 226
    ASG PZ09 duty
    The infamous Umarex Desert Eagle - Literally just sold one, being a man of your huge stature it would have really suited you
    Last edited by robs5230; 07-02-2018 at 07:16 AM.
    B.A.S.C. member