Thread: The best 'knock-about' CO2 carbine

The best 'knock-about' CO2 carbine

I reckon....is the SHARK .22 pump-action. Rugged and reliable.LOBO lead balls can really spoil a day!
    For details,
    http://cinedux.com/shark-airguns.php

Quote Originally Posted by cinedux View Post
    I reckon....is the SHARK .22 pump-action. Rugged and reliable.LOBO lead balls can really spoil a day!
    For details,
    http://cinedux.com/shark-airguns.php
    I think my Daisy 2002 is great, looks like a 12 bore pump action, and loads of accurate shots. Would have to shorten the barrel to make it more like a carbine !

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

The Shark certainly looks like a great little plinker -- were they ever available in the UK?

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    I think my Daisy 2002 is great, looks like a 12 bore pump action, and loads of accurate shots. Would have to shorten the barrel to make it more like a carbine !

Baz
    I had never heard of the 2002 til now, do they still make them? Cool looking plinker.

Drulov Eagle

Drulov Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I had never heard of the 2002 til now, do they still make them? Cool looking plinker.
    Sadly no, the reason being that the 2003 semi auto pistol version could easily be turned into full auto, and they stopped producing them so that the large 35 shot capacity mags that fit the rifle and pistol would not be available. They are good little shooters, quite powerful and accurate for CO2, and quick firing with the fast pump action. If you get carried away with very fast shooting you can get a jam.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Sadly no, the reason being that the 2003 semi auto pistol version could easily be turned into full auto, and they stopped producing them so that the large 35 shot capacity mags that fit the rifle and pistol would not be available. They are good little shooters, quite powerful and accurate for CO2, and quick firing with the fast pump action. If you get carried away with very fast shooting you can get a jam.

Baz
    Gamo sold a thing like that for a while, but I believe it had a smooth rather than rifled bore for some kind of legal reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Gamo sold a thing like that for a while, but I believe it had a smooth rather than rifled bore for some kind of legal reason..
    The G1200.

Personally, I'll vote for my Crosman 180. Weighs nothing, full-ish power, proper old fashioned build quality.

the crosman 622