Thread: Another 'lost post'?

Another 'lost post'?

Where has the thread about the blown-up Ruger Old Army disappeared to?

tac

I asked for it to be deleted. . Trolling the RFD is not wise . You seem to have a problem with people's answers .why do you expect an answer to your questions before you have even finished typing the question? You then posted it on your own Facebook page and the RFD has now banned you from his page.
    You accused him of using it as scare tactic before you even had his answer.

You asked a question and he answered . You then kept asking after he answered. Most people will take some ones answer as final if they do not reply but not you. You keep on asking then call the person a Walt as you did in the .338 thread because the guy did not post on the thread for a few days.

I posted the pics as a safety warning that black powder shooters would know about .not for you to then troll the RFD.

I have apologised to the RFD in question.

I won't be posting any more in this section.
    Last edited by bighit; 06-02-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I asked for it to be deleted. . Trolling the RFD is not wise . You seem to have a problem with people's answers .why do you expect an answer to your questions before you have even finished typing the question? You then posted it on your own Facebook page and the RFD has now banned you from his page.
    You accused him of using it as scare tactic before you even had his answer.

You asked a question and he answered . You then kept asking after he answered. Most people will take some ones answer as final if they do not reply but not you. You keep on asking then call the person a Walt as you did in the .338 thread because the guy did not post on the thread for a few days.

I posted the pics as a safety warning that black powder shooters would know about .not for you to then troll the RFD.

I have apologised to the RFD in question.

I won't be posting any more in this section.
    I apologise unreservedly for any upset I may have caused - this was certainly not my intention. I did not post it on my own FB page. I will also apologise to the RFD.

The whole event seems to be so unlikely, that asked him for an explanation as to how it could have happened, that was all. There was no malicious intent.

tac