Thread: crossman 1377 pistol

Cool crossman 1377 pistol

I know fellow members have bought parts and customised their Rat catchers, but are there breech blocks etc available for the 1377 pump up pistol, I find the plastic block weak and the pro-block jobbies just do not keep a sight on square or zerod for any length of time.( so a nice block with scope groves would be ideal)
    if any one knows where I can get such parts, even down to replacing the plastic grips and the plactic pump lever with wooden ones, let me know or if you have any bits lying around also let me know, also would a ratty barrel fit, as i would like to fit some sort of silencer, would shorten back so it's legal.
    regards Kev.A.
    Last edited by chopsta; 17-09-2005 at 06:42 PM.
    Born again biker........

Senor Harv Guest

1377C Crosman

http://www.rbgrips.net/index.html for the grips and Crossman has steel breeches now themselves, or do a search, senor harv (in the US)

D R Guest

Thumbs up Crosman Steel Breech!

Hi Kev,

There are several makers of steel breeches for the CR1377. The steel breech from Crosman is part # AS2250A013. The only Crosman bolt made to fit that breech is .22 cal. only. You would have to do some hammer and tinker to make the 1377 bolt usable.
    Best thing to do is bring up Google and do a search. RJ Machine in So. Cal. offer a steel breech and extended bolt made to fit the smaller radius of the 1377. It will come as a complete drop on fit! Others may do the same also.

D R

Pistol mods

Try a search on the Crosman Forum:
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684

I dont think RJ Machine ship to the UK.

JON