Thread: Shooting show at NEC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

nec

my frend went to the show on sunday -- he bought a air rifle an air arms tdr --when he got it home it was a bag of shite 800 quid for a bag of poop --- now he has no way of sorting it out as its a 200 mile trip to the shop -- on my opinion its a very poor designe a single stock mounting bolt and its pivoting around it
    never going to get a good shot groupe as its moving all over the place
    also he was told he would get a good 70 shots per charge when its more like 40
    he is well disappointed just wish he did some research first

Quote Originally Posted by clive s 400 View Post
    my frend went to the show on sunday -- he bought a air rifle an air arms tdr --when he got it home it was a bag of shite 800 quid for a bag of poop --- now he has no way of sorting it out as its a 200 mile trip to the shop -- on my opinion its a very poor designe a single stock mounting bolt and its pivoting around it
    never going to get a good shot groupe as its moving all over the place
    also he was told he would get a good 70 shots per charge when its more like 40
    he is well disappointed just wish he did some research first
    how is there no way of sorting it ? If brand new He could take to a local shop that deals with AA and they could send it back and get it checked out of the local dealer maybe a registered AA service agent .Any faults found and AA will pay for it I would assume .

And i'm sure even if it was bought second hand the gun dealer would have to give some warranty.
    Last edited by bighit; 20-02-2018 at 04:38 PM.