Huge thanks to one of the biggest course-setting parties ever.

Simmo, Justin, Howard and Sossidge from Buxted, Steb and Justin from Ford, Charles from Oakland and Vince and myself from Swallows, with Gerry and Stuart present to prep the catering.

In just over 3 hours, we converted an exiting course to one compliant with UKAHFT rules and more than sufficiently challenging if there was no wind forecast - but there is ; close to 20mph WNW

And we all got extremely cold - very icy first thing and cooled down when the rain arrived mid morning.

With luck, tomorrow will be dryer, but you'll not be surprised to learn that the field is very soggy so we will NOT be using it for parking.

Cars will be marshalled on arrival, but (a good thing) parking will be on concrete around and beside the farm barns. Please follow the marshals' directions and keep as near to the next vehicle as possible. I'm hoping that all of you will find room in the area beyond the 2nd farm gate (the one near the farmhouse).

Ladies (and some others) will be pleased to note that we have a portaloo on site. I just hope they include some de-icer in the blue liquid used in the flush

See you all in the morning.

Biggles