Thread: The New BSA 'Defiant' Air Pistol ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Has anyone seen the Bear Grylls Gamo's? Wouldn't it be funny if it was a Gamo PT85 with "Gamo" scribbled out and a BSA sticker over the top. Of course they would have to write Peaky Blinders on it somewhere too, or put a flat cap on it.
    The Barcelona Small Arms Company have probably done just that, or rebadged a Phox...
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

I remember BSA saying about thumbhole stocks in 2018 as I would liked one on my Ultra.

Jesus tonight!

BIG LET DOWN!

That's like turning up at a party with a case of Eisberg wine.

I think there is now a place, a yearning even, for a handsome, high quality spring pistol. Moreover, an opportunity to get the HW45 off the top spot after 35 years.

But BSA bring a bullpup to an already oversubscribed section of the air rifle market.

Arse biscuits
    Last edited by Inspector 71; 16-02-2018 at 04:43 PM.
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post

I think there is now a place, a yearning even, for a handsome, high quality spring pistol. Moreover, an opportunity to get the HW45 off the top spot after 35 years.

(
    And / or a SPRING RIFLE!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!