Quote Originally Posted by rancidtom View Post
It really begs the question, "What the hell has it got to do with Peaky Blinders anyway?"
I truly despair for the Barcelona Small Arms Co. Their marketing department need to take fewer drugs, I think somebody dropped their happy pills in the tea urn? Come to think f it their design department may well be drinking from the same cup!
From the pics I have seen it looks like they've used the Goldstar regulator with a selection of Ultra and Gamo parts with a cocking lever and linkage assembly that is original to this gun, who knows how many bits of cranked piano wire connect the trigger blade to the sear assembly? How many bits of Meccano have they used to connect the cocking lever to the pellet probe and hammer assembly? I actually can't wait to strip one down, but I will have to remain cynical until then.
I don't think your tea will get cold waiting/needing to strip one ! the revised mk2 will be out soon because there's bound to be a "blinder" in the workings somewhere !,ill wait till then ..cynical you may say, but it seems to be the norm with several makes over the last few years !.....