Thread: Southern Hunters Round 7 results from Swallows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks to Swallows and southern hunters crew for another great Sunday morning, and I even managed to come away relitivey clean.

Good shooting around with Nigel and Trevor, who I still can't work out how he didn't run out of pellets
    H

Big thanks

A big thankyou to the Swallows and others who helped set out a doozy of a course, first time at Swallows definitely not the last.

David and Nigel it was a pleasure, thanks for the company.

I usually come away from a shoot with a single miss that really annoys, today I had two its what makes you want more
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Cheers Swallows for a great setting and superb course big thankyou to all that set the course after a last minute change of venue. The unsung heroes in my book well done Howard Grarme Jason and Wes top shooting �� and of course Mrs Don Vickers cant be bad first time out bet you got the bug now and of last but not least Mike in vets top bombing

Rnd7

Well that was fun. 1st ever comp and I get partnered with Mike Burgess and Vince Guy. Couldn't wish for a better team up. Thank you both for a great day shooting, I learned so much that I will carry over into practice and the next competition. Cheers Gerry and all at Swallows who helped set it up at such short notice.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    A big thankyou to the Swallows and others who helped set out a doozy of a course, first time at Swallows definitely not the last.

David and Nigel it was a pleasure, thanks for the company.

I usually come away from a shoot with a single miss that really annoys, today I had two its what makes you want more
    Like wise Lol , great company as always, great course, big thanks to Ford for double booking otherwise we might not have gone to the Swallows