Quote Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I'd like to know what they are like. Looking for a 6x40 and was going to get a Richter Optik one but will like to know what the Gun Tuff one is like.

As for complicated rets... I'm completely with you gents. Although I have recently gone to the other end of the market and got myself a Sightron with a HHR ret. This is like a duplex but with two smaller lines below the main one. Extremely simple and uncluttered. Not fancy and doesnt distract you from what you are shooting at. They are pricey though.
Zom
I have the richter 6-40 mildot and its great, cost a whopping £7 off the bay and its been on my go to hunter for over two years, banged about, layed in the mud/grass and has stayed true, I gave the lense one turn to adjust focus and can see from 10 thru 50 clear. Its nice not having to zoom or even touch your scope while hunting, point and shoot at all my ranges. My only gripe is the reticule is a touch thick esspecially after useing my duplex simmons for years and having a go at hft, this little richter will stay as I dont need to see the wart on a flys arse, just need rabbits in the pot and this has done that.

Chris