Thread: Noticed this old collection for sale

Noticed this old collection for sale

I noticed this - see link beneath - which I am posting here, in case anyone finds it of interest. Amongst the items for sale, there is a .20 Original 45 and a FWB 127, both at reasonable prices - the 45 looks cheap.

https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/air-ri...80208155034464

Just emailed him about the fwb 127 and original 45. Fwb is a tad high in price though.

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Just emailed him about the fwb 127 and original 45. Fwb is a tad high in price though.
    In that stock and open sights? Ive seen standard stocked 'Sports go for £250+ depending on condition.

Plus the Mercury Target @ £200
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Just called regarding the FWB and he's not picking up his phone, it's on voicemail, hoping for a reply, that stock looks something else
    Last edited by ken69; 13-02-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Yes, I think the stock is a rare 'deluxe' version, which probably accounts for the price. The .20 45 looks very cheap for this calibre.

The Mercury Supertarget looks a rare beast, too.

Glad to have been of service, here, and hope you discover a bargain - assuming he answers his phone!

That 127 is lush. Good luck with the deal. And do, please, post here if/when you get it, as it is both rare and rather tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    Yes, I think the stock is a rare 'deluxe' version, which probably accounts for the price. The .20 45 looks very cheap for this calibre.

The Mercury Supertarget looks a rare beast, too.

Glad to have been of service, here, and hope you discover a bargain - assuming he answers his phone!
    The advert has now gone but I think it stated it was an Aigun Centre walnut one.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Yes, the advert has gone. I hope it went to someone here, perhaps Wilba or Ken69, who mentioned they contacted him. Perhaps they will report here on their purchases. Not often you get a collection like that going.

Yes, the advert has gone. I hope it went to someone here, perhaps Wilba or Ken69, who mentioned they contacted him. Perhaps they will report here on their purchases. Not often you get a collection like that going.
    Nope not me as like ken had no reply. I think someone might have bought the whole lot. Gutted as i wanted the 127 and the 45

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Nope not me as like ken had no reply. I think someone might have bought the whole lot. Gutted as i wanted the 127 and the 45
    Same as Wilba, no reply, and advert is now showing as 'sold'. Someone has bought some really nice kit. Thanks for the heads up Andrew

Sorry chaps; I acted as quickly as I could! I expect someone has taken the lot.

A

Sorry chaps; I acted as quickly as I could! I expect someone has taken the lot.

A
    Appreciated the heads up andrew. Thanks again. Chris

You suspect correct!!!!!!

he also had many others as advertised on freeads selling due to divorce