Thread: Early 1950’s Slavia ZII .177 for sale ( lovely condition)

Early 1950’s Slavia ZII .177 for sale ( lovely condition)

I have decided to clear a bit of my old collection as mooving house has meant less space, and this is a lovely rifle that I purchased only a few years ago as I already have one in a very bad cosmetic shape which is pitted all over and showing none of its blue ing whatso ever! I bought this as I have never come across another and I’ve had my other since the age of 5 so had to buy it.

Sadly I need to get rid and try and make space so am trying to sort through rifles that are not necessary as I already have a rough version which is sentimental to me so this one is going up for sale.

As you will see it’s in great shape for the age and has all its blue ing in good condition, yes it has close up slight specs which I’m pretty sure would come off with some oil and 00 wool but I’ve not done anything to this other than oil and store it. (i will add a few pics of my other one as so you can see the difference in the condition compared to it, this puts it to shame and would be great for someone collecting these rifles )

It’s in .177 and silky smooth to cock and shoot , probably would benefit from a internal clean and soak the piston seal in neatsfoot oil if so wished.

These are super super accurate and have fantastic solid Macanics and excellent barrels as I have won many many vintage comps with my first one and that’s right out to 35 yards 40mm I’ll zone with jsbs so I know these are superb as this model is what got me hooked on this sport and I’ve shot it for over 31 years and never had any issues.

It’s obviously had a decent stock refurb which is fantastic and would look great on my other one as would all the original screws which sadly my other was always missing but this will be sold as is and all original for someone else’s collection.

I’d like £125 posted via parcelforce 48 hr sighned For and insured.

Atb
    Daniel

https://imgur.com/a/Vkr0t

Reduced to £115 posted

offers are welcome

Atb
    Daniel

Mods please could you remove this add from the collectible sections as Im trying in the For sales section now, as there’s no interest in this here.

Many thanks
    Daniel

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Offer inbound

Provisionally sold to the man above

Now sold

Atb
    Daniel

Slavia posted today and pmed with tracking details

Atb
    Daniel