Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Places worth a visit near the shooting show.

[
    Worked in birmingham for the past ten years and frequently eat in places white people only mutter under their breath, and got to say I've never had any trouble.
    Really funny when in spark Brook, spark hill i frequently jumped the long que to a friendly " hi chris , what do you want? "
    Tin hats my arse.

QUOTE=mjoseph;7439585]I'm assuming this is a joke?![/QUOTE]

man up

there is not one area in the U.K where i would be too scared to enter.

All went well. Warwick proved to be a handy place to stay. Stratford on Avon and Leamington Spa kept the wife happy. Picked up a "knock off" stockman coat and a knock down target.

Did the walk over to avoid the crowds and had the most rip off "W..." ever. Got stopped by security as I walked back, they checked out the target/pellet catcher having first asked what I was carrying. I pondered what the reaction would have been had I said "Oh just treated myself to a Luger"

Did anyone have a go of the new Sig break barrel? I would have liked to but couldn't be bothered to wait. Everyone without exception seemed very happy to chat.

Only thing missing was that nobody told me it was compulsory to wear a fleece with brown leather trim.

Thanks to all once again.