Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Notice?

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    How about handing them to existing airgun clubs? Maybe they could use them as club guns for people without a license to rent for a nominal fee etc
    Fair comment - I like that idea.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by colin57 View Post
    I have to agree they are chancing their luck and scaremongering a bit, but nevertheless what is quoted above was indeed true. I am sure quite a few people who handed guns into the police would have rather had something than nothing.
    Or you could apply for a license as a collector if that's what they end up doing or hand them to an airgun club.

People thought airguns would be worthless up here after the license came in. The ads on free adds said different (what I saw anyway) . Prices they were asking was crazy. Almost as much or more than a new one .

Or you could get the Scots doing what some English did and offer peanuts for them while gloating and yes there was some on here also

You voted for them and all that bull.

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    How about handing them to existing airgun clubs? Maybe they could use them as club guns for people without a license to rent for a nominal fee etc
    Yes, good idea
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    If you have the gas tube, valve and front cap I would happily take them off your hands (hopefully for less than £100...)
    I think I might. It turned up in bits in a job lot of assorted bits that I bought because it wasn't very expensive and included a particular bit that I wanted. I'll have a look this coming weekend. If you don't hear from me, nag the heck out of me, because I can get distracted from rooting around in boxes full of ziplock bags of gun bits.

I think I have about 50% of an SSP-250 as well, which I was kind of going to make into a real gun until I ended buying a complete SSP-250.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    'Orrible little chancer, just trying his luck

If it came to air gun licencing and I had no chance of getting one, I'd rather throw all of mine in a lake than sell to someone like that or hand them in to the police.
    Can you throw them in my lake please I'll give you a tenner
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Can you throw them in my lake please I'll give you a tenner
    Oi, what sort of character do you think I am? - I'd easily get an airgun tax certificate, ahem, I mean airgun license

Edit: Have you got a lake, you posh git?
    Last edited by Jonjon79; 15-02-2018 at 07:21 PM.

All of the above.

Oi, what sort of character do you think I am? - I'd easily get an airgun tax certificate, ahem, I mean airgun license

Edit: Have you got a lake, you posh git?
    I'm practically living in one with all this rain!!! So much for moving off the canal!! Lol bloody ironic really
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

'Orrible little chancer, just trying his luck

If it came to air gun licencing and I had no chance of getting one, I'd rather throw all of mine in a lake than sell to someone like that or hand them in to the police.
    I am with u sir. I will personally burn every one of them and destroy them myself rather than handing them over to anyone for any purpose. To hell with the parasites of our society.

A.G

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...isle-of-arran/

Anyone know what happened with this?

How many 2nd hand do you need to buy and sell before its considered a trade and need to register as an RFD.

Perhaps your local FEO might want to investigate

Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post
    How many 2nd hand do you need to buy and sell before its considered a trade and need to register as an RFD.

Perhaps your local FEO might want to investigate
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by distantcamera View Post
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...isle-of-arran/

Anyone know what happened with this?
    Slapped wrists i would imagine. And told not to be naughty in future.