Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kempton Full House

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Nothing worse than having to pay for the Mrs when going to an Arms Fair, so accompanied Ladies have free entry to all Kempton Fairs

It might make the difference to being allowed to go too
    Now there's a organiser with his 'business hat' on

Dutch invasion!

not really, but a least 2 of us Dutchies will certainly try to cross the canal to visit!

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Nothing worse than having to pay for the Mrs when going to an Arms Fair, so accompanied Ladies have free entry to all Kempton Fairs

It might make the difference to being allowed to go too
    Great PR work there Pete l like it, here's to another good turn out.

My wife remarked at breakfast we ought to take a vacation and go to England and time it so I can experience one of your major shows. Look out, next year there may be a Yank trying to grab those finds first and then try getting them out of the country?

A request for those coming to sell at Kempton:

One of the things I miss about the Bisley arms fairs was the abundance of literature. I know that some dealers would often bring old catalogues and manuals to Bisley and whilst some bargains could be had, these 'smalls' were essential for research too.

So if you're coming to sell at KP on 25 March, please remember any old, spare or unwanted airgun related literature. I'm after Webley, BSA, post 1954 Crosman and Milbro related items but I'm sure there would also be a demand for others such as German or even early Gamo material.

See you there.

John

We've two folders full of paperwork John with some new additions. See you on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by erichtfisherman View Post
    We've two folders full of paperwork John with some new additions. See you on Sunday.
    Thanks Tim - Just what I meant!

Kind regards,

John

Weather for Sunday is set fair, so no excuses not to treat yourself to terrific day out and mingle with fellow enthusiasts.

Last weekend might have been an entirely different decision however, so let's make the most of it.

Regards
    Brian

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Looking forwards to it
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

I’m supposed to be ruthlessly selling my collection via Kempton shows.

But there is a distinct lack of ruth going on at the moment.
    Too much sentiment involved.

I know what would sell in a flash but I keep putting them back where they came from!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    not really, but a least 2 of us Dutchies will certainly try to cross the canal to visit!
    We are wary of Dutchmen coming up the Thames.
    For History buffs.

It has just struck me the timing of this fair exactly matches the old Bisley Classic, which was always held on the last Sunday in March, when the clocks go forward. It all seems a long time ago now.

Just 3.5 days to go!

John

Hi Pete,

Start time?

Postcode?

Bring and buy table? Commission?

ATB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

I have a bone to pick with you Binners. Vic makes me get to the shop at 4:00am to load the Van and because the clocks are going forward it will be in effect 3:00AM Its almost not worth going to bed
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    I have a bone to pick with you Binners. Vic makes me get to the shop at 4:00am to load the Van and because the clocks are going forward it will be in effect 3:00AM Its almost not worth going to bed
    You can leave it much later this time BJ, Vic has down sized from 6 tables to 2. You could get that space filled with you can carry under your arm.