Thread: Shooting shoes

Shooting shoes

Does anyone know where I can buy either Corami or Sauer shooting shoes other than Edenkille or Intershoot, I normally use both stores but as mail order, with shoes and the fact that sizes are dependent on who makes em I'd like to try before I part with £150+,

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Nige,what size do you take,I've got 2 pairs or Corami in Euro 43 and 44 which I don't use and would be happy to sell

Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    Nige,what size do you take,I've got 2 pairs or Corami in Euro 43 and 44 which I don't use and would be happy to sell

Neale
    I'm size 10-11 (46) unfortunately
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Shooting shoes

IMHO They don't make you shoot any better.
    There also very expensive.
    I have owned several pairs over the years. Now just shoot with whatever is on my feet.

However, if you feel you must get something. Take a look at weightlifting shoes.

Or even skateboarding shoes as a really cheap try-out...

But as Nick says, they will not make you shoot any better.

The only thing they can do is remove one variable in your shot-routine, because they will be the same things on your feet every time you shoot, and that can be done with any reasonable item of footwear!
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

I have a problem with my foot that i'm awaiting surgery on, I was hoping the shoes would give more support as at the moment I end up in bad pain after about 30 minutes, I've been using weightlifting shoes but these load up the area where I have the problem, Not really looking for them to improve my shooting but more to give support and reduce the pain hence the reason I need to try before i buy.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

What a shame, I just checked my shoes and they're 44. I'd agree with Nick. I made a point of wearing the shoes for a while but then decided I was fed up of carting them to the range so I just wore my normal trainers and shot just as good as normal. I've got an average of 539 at the mo. I might start wearing them again but it was always more about the mindset and continuity with the shoes rather than seriously expecting to be suddenly planted. It's marginal gains at best but very expensive; then again the pistols aren't cheap are they?!
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500