Thread: New sterling arms Gas Ram

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    New or used?
    I think going on his original reply he's a mass lover of HW's (a bit like TonyL) and won't have a bad word said about them, we've all bought bad guns that have not performed to our expectations, I've had lots of HW's (that's why I won't entertain them anymore) and even my beloved BSA's that have disappointed me but sometimes a rifle turns up that just hits the spot and heals your faith in a brand (mainly the gooduns in my BSA collection).

The Prosport just hit the spot the first few shots I put through it after that I was smitten.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    I think going on his original reply he's a mass lover of HW's (a bit like TonyL) and won't have a bad word said about them, we've all bought bad guns that have not performed to our expectations, I've had lots of HW's (that's why I won't entertain them anymore) and even my beloved BSA's that have disappointed me but sometimes a rifle turns up that just hits the spot and heals your faith in a brand (mainly the gooduns in my BSA collection).

The Prosport just hit the spot the first few shots I put through it after that I was smitten.

Pete
    On my return to springers about 2 years ago I returned to familiar territory with a 97KT, bought it, thought I loved it then realised I wasn't using it. Took it out for a day and it just didn't feal right, so I sold it. Shouldered a Prosport belonging to a bloke in a gunshop because they had none in stock and he wanted a scope fitting, I fell in love. Ordered a .177 and it even gets out on the odd hunting trip.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk