Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New sterling arms Gas Ram

Is it true Tony Belas now works for Sterling or is it Solware ? I have seen on another forum he was working for Solware but they may have just been that someone saw him there and added 2+2 and got 5 .

I'd just like to add my good wishes to Sterling.

You have the chance to do something that other much bigger companies are not doing... research and development.

Yes we get the occasional genuine new rifle, but so many are just rehashes of the same old ( cheaper made) design in yet another set of new clothes.

One request, make sure any PCP's are available in single shot versions.

Very best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by woodmister View Post
    Hi guys,

Yes Sterling are back,

Some great rifles and more in the pipeline.

All these guns are prototypes, we are gathering public feedback at the moment, if there are any changes needed we will make these before putting the rifle into production.

all being well no changes needed and the production will be imminent.

not only is there the twin piston recoiless rifle but there is also an electronic rifle (circa £900)

all the rifles are designed, manufactured and constructed in Britain!

cheers guys!!

adam
    The very best of British to you and the team, Adam.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Thanks guys!! 👌

im sure we will be keeping you posted with updates,

we we will be sorting a Facebook page and updating website ASAP.
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

Hi Adam, these new guns sound very interesting, is Tony Belas involved with Stirling ?,
    any way good luck and please keep us all updated,
    atb Brian

Yes Brian he is indeed! Of course I will sir, hope you are keeping well too!!
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

Thanks Adam , yes keeping busy with lots of pests to control

good luck to to this new venture.
    atb brian

Whilst I applaud innovation this item looks just far too expensive. Good luck though-I suspect they will need it.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    Whilst I applaud innovation this item looks just far too expensive. Good luck though-I suspect they will need it.
    Hi Nick ,that is my thoughts as well but good luck to them anyway.
    atb brian

Thanks guys!! ��

im sure we will be keeping you posted with updates,

we we will be sorting a Facebook page and updating website ASAP.
    Great to see someone launching a new rifle, especially with exciting features like a recoiless side lever gas ram l have only seen the picture on this thread but l would suggest you increased the height of the comb by a lot, it looks like you would have to rest your chin on the stock to look through the scope.
    Last edited by maximus; 18-02-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Sterling Armaments, very interesting, I quite liked the lightweight Sporter, Shnabel tipped walnut stock, electronic trigger and safety, the 'Whiscombe' alike was also interesting, though not my thing, the 'Webley Service' alike were nice too. I'm hoping the production models are a little more refined. With Steve Harper, Boxall & Ediston on board it should be interesting. As an old mate of TB I also got the lowdown on the split from Daystate straight from the horses mouth.
    6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy...!

Thumbs up Good Luck lads!

Adam and Tony-good luck with this venture gents.
    Exciting times
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Who can say peter 😉
    Like what has already been said, hopefully you won't be held back by too many things and can produce a break barrel that everyone (on here anyway) have been longing for and it will be British designed and made as well, I'd say you'd have an advantage as well over existing makers, as you will have the spotlight on yourselves at the moment, especially after what you've shown the public at the shooting show, so if you do produce a break barrel, make sure it's spot on and you will make shooters/buyers and the other companies sit up and pay attention, so I'm sure if you say what you're thinking of producing on here, you'll get enough input from everyone and especially the shed tuners to make a rifle that will leave anything made in Germany far behind.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Like what has already been said, hopefully you won't be held back by too many things and can produce a break barrel that everyone (on here anyway) have been longing for and it will be British designed and made as well, I'd say you'd have an advantage as well over existing makers, as you will have the spotlight on yourselves at the moment, especially after what you've shown the public at the shooting show, so if you do produce a break barrel, make sure it's spot on and you will make shooters/buyers and the other companies sit up and pay attention, so I'm sure if you say what you're thinking of producing on here, you'll get enough input from everyone and especially the shed tuners to make a rifle that will leave anything made in Germany far behind.

Pete
    With the current review in place a shed tuner may have little to be happy about
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Adam I was hoping to catch up at the show, hopefully next time, the stand was like a dream team who's who of the airgun world whenever I passed it! I wish you all the best of luck.
    Last edited by airwolf1; 19-02-2018 at 05:57 PM.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum