5 years ago before I got into vintage airguns I bought a rather rare obscure German 32 acp pistol on our major gun auction site for $450. Thought I got a decent deal at the time. Before Christmas I thought I would put it up for auction with a high reserve to see if I could fund some airgun acquisitions, the new passion. Two guys wanted it and they went at it, bidding it up beyond my expectations. I thought I would put the proceeds in a fund that would just be used to buy airguns I wanted. Much to my surprise in 2 and a half months the money is spent. Guns I wanted seem to be everywhere and I felt like I was playing with “House” money. Was able to check off about all the guns on my bucket list, plus others. Here is $450 worth of Airguns!!

1. Crosman 102, checkered stock and forearm, looked like a barn find, this was cheap, it’s apart to be resealed, restored
2,3. Crosman Town & Country Senior and Junior. Looking for a while major box checked.
4. BSA MK2 Airsporter, mint, wasn’t looking for this but may end up my favorite air rifle.
5. Tell 2 Stoeger, much cooler in person than in pics.
6. Webley Stoeger Senior Straight Grip.
7. Hy-score Sportster multi barrel. Looking for a while major box checked completes American Hy-score collection.