Thread: Theoben GP .177

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

getting there...

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    Hi the trigger on your gun is not the Evo trigger, I believe it is based on the Webley omega design. A Google may reveal how to adjust. I had a Countryman with the same trigger and they can be made very nice. Atb Max
    I love the bit "and they can be made very nice". Thats what its all about. Hope springs eternal... Just tell me how

So forgive the lucite, but am I looking for a Webley Omega, a Theoben Countryman or an SLR88 trigger adjustment plan?
    https://www.walnut.black

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by GSMN1 View Post
    So forgive the lucite, but am I looking for a Webley Omega, a Theoben Countryman or an SLR88 trigger adjustment plan?
    nope, yours is none of them...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    nope, yours is none of them...
    hahaha.

Of all the notorious and famed brains that frequent this forum, who is regarded as the "numero uno" on Theoben variants - perhaps a plea for assistance may be in order... Id rather not start fiddling until I have some assurance that the fiddling will count towards something positive (By means of a detectable second stage)
    https://www.walnut.black

Quote Originally Posted by GSMN1 View Post
    hahaha.

Of all the notorious and famed brains that frequent this forum, who is regarded as the "numero uno" on Theoben variants - perhaps a plea for assistance may be in order... Id rather not start fiddling until I have some assurance that the fiddling will count towards something positive (By means of a detectable second stage)
    Hi, there is a guy called, Eric, Guy on here who I believe is a big theoben collector. He may be able to advise.

Regards Max
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

All my rammer triggers break like glass , no creep and very predictable,