Thread: Bsa Mercury S 177...

Bsa Mercury S 177...

I had a pm offering me a Mercury in 177.. I have lost the pm and the emai! , If you see this can you please pm me Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Round View Post
    I had a pm offering me a Mercury in 177.. I have lost the pm and the emai! , If you see this can you please pm me Thanks.
    Have you sent the member a pm asking about it again? was it this member http://www.airgunbbs.com/member.php?85896-moonshiner

Thumbs up

I once was offered a ball ended bolt for my Webley Service mk2 on here (Mine was snapped), I accidentally deleted the pm, I asked on here too but to no avail, Eventually I got one off fleabay, I was really annoyed at deleting the message, I knew the lad was in Barnsley but I could remember no more

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

ive done that a few times

My first air rifle was a beaten up Mk1 Mercury in .22 on a diet of Superdomes!!!!!! Many a sparrow, starling, rabbit etc was on the sharp end That was 40 years ago Where does the time go
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbuck View Post
    That was 40 years ago Where does the time go
    That is a good question
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Mercury s

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    Have you sent the member a pm asking about it again? was it this member http://www.airgunbbs.com/member.php?85896-moonshiner
    Mate I had a proper brain fart .. I lost his pm .. email.. name the works. To be honest I struggle with computers and this modern stuff at the best of times. Thank you for your help, i have sent the chap you mentioned a pm , I hope it was him..regards Round.

If you have your account set to email alerts when you receive a PM, a full copy of the message will be in there.
    Worth a check to see.

Hope this helps, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation