Thread: Slavia APP661,Crosman 451, Crosman 150c and Targ-Aire value please

Slavia APP661,Crosman 451, Crosman 150c and Targ-Aire value please

[URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/steve-b1/media/DSC03441_zps0pg2lrt4.jpg.html][/URL

Due to illness I may have to sell the rest of my collection over the last year sold over a hundred I'm now down to the one's I was hoping to keep hold of but if the values seem reasonable they are going to be for sale UK only , but please only valuations for now no offers thanks .
    Last edited by steveb1961; 19-02-2018 at 12:40 PM.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Sorry can't help with value of the Slavia APP661 - but what a nice looking item

Re. the Crosman 451 - you just don't see them up for sale very often, but if all in good working order I'd guess in the £450-500 region, but others more knowledgeable may have a better idea...

I think a cased 150C achieved around £150 at auction in 2015 if that helps.

Kind regards,

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I think a cased 150C achieved around £150 at auction in 2015 if that helps.

Kind regards,

John
    That was the David Swan collection 15 Sep 2015 10:00 BST @ Anderson & Garland Ltd
    and that was this one I paid £120 plus costs .

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Sorry can't help with value of the Slavia APP661 - but what a nice looking item

Re. the Crosman 451 - you just don't see them up for sale very often, but if all in good working order I'd guess in the £450-500 region, but others more knowledgeable may have a better idea...
    cheers I was thinking around £400 as it not in original box even though I prefer the wooden one .

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I bought the slavia, boxed, still wrapped in the oiled paper a couple of years ago for 170.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I bought the slavia, boxed, still wrapped in the oiled paper a couple of years ago for 170.

Dave
    thanks Dave .

if it helps I paid £150 hammer for a targ-aire in 2015, pistol looks to be in slightly better condition than yours, box slightly worse, it has all the paperwork.

However that was also from the David Swan collection and a lot of things went at an undervalue IMHO. Still wish I'd bid on the Tell3...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    if it helps I paid £150 hammer for a targ-aire in 2015, pistol looks to be in slightly better condition than yours, box slightly worse, it has all the paperwork.

However that was also from the David Swan collection and a lot of things went at an undervalue IMHO. Still wish I'd bid on the Tell3...
    That was a great auction, 150 was well cheap for that if I remember there was not a mark on it and the grips were perfect unlike my grips which have been scrapped over the years .

Quote Originally Posted by steveb1961 View Post
    That was a great auction, 150 was well cheap for that if I remember there was not a mark on it and the grips were perfect unlike my grips which have been scrapped over the years .
    IIRC there was one pistol I was really after (a boxed Tell 2), and I put silly bids in on three others, because what the hell. Got the lot.

Never had that luck again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    IIRC there was one pistol I was really after (a boxed Tell 2), and I put silly bids in on three others, because what the hell. Got the lot.

Never had that luck again.
    I don't think there will be a auction with them prices again it was a great collection nice you got what you wanted I was skint lol but was happy with just the Crosman 150c .