Thread: BSA Military Pattern

BSA Military Pattern

For sale on Freeads - nought to do with me

Deep pockets required !

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    The seller is a member on here.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post

Dave
    It seems odd that it hasn't been offered on here, despite several attempts with Freeads.

ATB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

bsa.

Did any of you chaps who went to birmingham arms fair see the one which was sold for £2ooo. It had had a re-finish but was in very nice condition throughout including a imitation box magazine fitted. I had the chance to buy it, but getting older and trying to down size i refrained
    from doing so. Five or six years ago i would have snatched it up straight away.Iknow someone bought it before end of show, i bet he is still in dream land. Nice to meet John M.again who introduced Binners to me.Nice to put a face to a name. Roly. ( I should have bought that b.s.a.)

Dave
    If it's the chap we once talked about, Dave, he's lost sales access on here.

Name begins with K ?

All the best Mick

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    If it's the chap we once talked about, Dave, he's lost sales access on here.

Name begins with K ?

All the best Mick
    Yep.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Did any of you chaps who went to birmingham arms fair see the one which was sold for £2ooo. It had had a re-finish but was in very nice condition throughout including a imitation box magazine fitted. I had the chance to buy it, but getting older and trying to down size i refrained
    from doing so. Five or six years ago i would have snatched it up straight away.Iknow someone bought it before end of show, i bet he is still in dream land. Nice to meet John M.again who introduced Binners to me.Nice to put a face to a name. Roly. ( I should have bought that b.s.a.)

Nice to meet you too Roly, I see you are a cautious man and fear not others do come along, one sold at Kempton in Oct for £2K

Dave
    In fact he had several accounts on here, just search for pande, camcoll, keithp etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    For sale on Freeads - nought to do with me

Deep pockets required !
    I think the one on freeads now might be the same one that was advertised on the BBS a year or two ago and has subsequently been refinished, before resale.

It had previously also been bought off freeads, before being advertised on the BBS and had a scope rail fitted and removed. If you look at the pic of the current sale, it has a flatted area on the top of the cylinder where the base was.

Might be mistaken though.
    "helplessly they stare at his tracks......."

Quote Originally Posted by silva View Post
    I think the one on freeads now might be the same one that was advertised on the BBS a year or two ago and has subsequently been refinished, before resale.

It had previously also been bought off freeads, before being advertised on the BBS and had a scope rail fitted and removed. If you look at the pic of the current sale, it has a flatted area on the top of the cylinder where the base was.

Might be mistaken though.
    Might be something to do with this chap, but not certain

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ghlight=keithp

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Good to see you and chat too Roly and thank you for that attractive little pellet tin.

That Military Pattern has done the rounds of several fairs and was originally offered at £5000! It sounds as though it has sold for a slightly more realistic price but it was not for me due to that glossy black reblued finish.

Kind regards,

John