Thread: Skan r32

Skan r32

Well i did this morning what i thought id not do again.i bought another skan i sold my two skans years ago and thought id never buy another but then this excellent condition one pops up and before i could say no my heart ruled my brain and clicked the buy button. Oh well its only money

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Well i did this morning what i thought id not do again.i bought another skan i sold my two skans years ago and thought id never buy another but then this excellent condition one pops up and before i could say no my heart ruled my brain and clicked the buy button. Oh well its only money
    Afternoon Chris.
    As the saying goes a little bit of what you fancy always does you good.

I'm sure you'll get over living with yourself after your purchase- though its obviously going to be hard
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
    Afternoon Chris.
    As the saying goes a little bit of what you fancy always does you good.

I'm sure you'll get over living with yourself after your purchase- though its obviously going to be hard
    Dave
    The collecting part in my brain has taken over

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    They are a lovely bit if engineering. No beauty pageant winner but like a slobbery bulldog they have some charm. Mine's a keeper.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    They are a lovely bit if engineering. No beauty pageant winner but like a slobbery bulldog they have some charm. Mine's a keeper.

Dave
    I owned 2 of them 10yrs ago but sold them on. They are a workhorse and no prize beauty but boy are they good on rats.

OK nice one. What model/spec is the Skan?

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyHardacre View Post
    OK nice one. What model/spec is the Skan?
    R32 mini. Not sure but might be a mk4. One of the later ones i think. Came with silencer adapter. Hw silencer. Original skan briefcase and all the skan supplied paperwork and photocopies that mike childs use to give you. And 2x32 magazines.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    R32 mini. Not sure but might be a mk4. One of the later ones i think. Came with silencer adapter. Hw silencer. Original skan briefcase and all the skan supplied paperwork and photocopies that mike childs use to give you. And 2x32 magazines.
    Be curious to know what the serial No is on yours, I think I had one of the last ones. IIRC mine has 'mk4' on the side.
    Good deals with these members

Smile

Is it wood or 'rubber'? Some pics would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Be curious to know what the serial No is on yours, I think I had one of the last ones. IIRC mine has 'mk4' on the side.
    Just checked and it says

SKAN Mk4 38

38 is presumably the serial number - Any advance on that?

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Just checked and it says

SKAN Mk4 38

38 is presumably the serial number - Any advance on that?
    I'm sure my old R32 was actually lightly stamped "R32" on the top of the action near the front... seem to remember it was also stamped 0111 or maybe even 01111, which I asumed was possibly the serial number?...also think mine was possibly an older mk1 or mk2 type R32, it had wood furniture.
    blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by DCL_dave View Post
    I'm sure my old R32 was actually lightly stamped "R32" on the top of the action near the front... seem to remember it was also stamped 0111 or maybe even 01111, which I asumed was possibly the serial number?...also think mine was possibly an older mk1 or mk2 type R32, it had wood furniture.
    There are no other markings at all on mine, except for 'SKAN' on the left and right of the rubber pistol grip.