Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small gun shops

Quote Originally Posted by Zambi666 View Post
    Ive noticed this alot in the few gun shops in my area. Great to have a chat with the owner about stuff when its not busy but these days it always is and the same group most times. I still remember when i bought my tx200. Must have waited 45min before i was seen to and I couldnt get a word in sideways cos his friend was there getting full attention. Nearly cancelled the purchase last minute.
    When confronted with this I listen to what's being said then bluntly interrupt "are you just gobbing ? because I'm here to buy something" it works wonders & in future when you go in the staff will immediately serve you.

Quote Originally Posted by nitemax View Post
    and the hangers on.
    Recently visited three small gun shops in my area and each had the salesperson installed but each also had a consignment of tea drinking friends congregated around the salesperson.
    As a new customer to the shops I found this quite off putting as the salesperson would have to 'talk over' his friends to me and they would immediately express their opinion on what we were talking about.
    Buying online obviates the problem for me and I will probably do that in the future....
    even worse in pubs why oh why do men do that ? i hate it it really pisses me off