Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Co2 Pistol

Google Silesia Shop Poland, the company that sell them; easy transaction. The CP1 occasionally comes up used on bbs. You could put up a Wanted thread on bbs. The trigger would benefit from a light polish of the sear surfaces (easy job), and some like to shorten the trigger pull length (another easy job), also a weaker hammer spring (another easy job) from the 'bay will tame the power and get you more shots per bulb. There is a huge thread on bbs about the CP1/Trophy, do a search for these words. CP1-M is multi-shot, folk have had problems with the magazine in that, the single shot CP1 would be less trouble.

Edit: There is a CP1 in sales now, but it is in the more unusual 0.25 calibre!
    Last edited by Aimstraight; 26-02-2018 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Typo
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

They are good fun in .25
    You can see your pellets in flight!

Also available here for much cheapness
    https://www.protarget.com.pl/product...m-cal-177.html
    Don't worry about what version as they're all made by Snow Peak in China and just rebadged.
    The mods mentioned above are very easy. I've done them to mine and it's turned a good pistol into an excellent one.
    If you want a little brass collar to do the easy trigger mod to take out the slack I'd be happy to send you one for free.

I did notice the CP1 in the for sale section as I would mainly want it for target shooting and as I understand it a .177 would be best suited.

Also in my search for a CP1 I notice the CP2 is out, but it seems to come with a stock and longer barrel allowing it to be both a pistol or rifle which doesn't interest me. Not sure if it comes just as a pistol and/or has any benefits over the CP1?

Hopefully I can shift my Stringray and i'll find myself a pistol