Thread: Anyone near Nelson Lancs heading south in the near future?

wellhouse0 Guest

Anyone near Nelson Lancs heading south in the near future?

Anyone near Nelson Lancs heading south in the near future that wouldn't mind bringing a sub 12ft/lb air rifle down with them? Happy to meet up somewhere just trying to cut down journey time. I'm in southampton but can travel to meet up if not coming all the way. Any help appreciated.
    Last edited by wellhouse0; 23-02-2018 at 07:50 AM.

wellhouse0 Guest
    even coming to the midlands area would help, cheers

wellhouse0 Guest

trip

still looking for a friendly volunteer,

Is it a gun you have bought or trying to buy? Is it from Carl at boyces? I could hold it at mine for as long as you need or post it to you if necessary. I can't drive just yet since my op but it can be dropped at mine I'm about 5miles away from Nelson.

wellhouse0 Guest
    pm incoming, it's one i'm trying to buy but it was the travel distance that is causing a problem (600 mile round trip) postage is an option but with the stories of RM opening parcels or going missing, i'm holding that option back in favour of someone travelling a bit closer south that i can meet up with. Cheers.
    Last edited by wellhouse0; 25-02-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Hi,

I'm going up to the lake district next Friday (2nd) for the weekend and will be driving down to our Horsham office on Monday 5th. If this is any use I can swing by on the way up to pick it up.

Chris
    Falcon Raptor (FN12) Lighthunter - Walnut FX Cutlas - EB XVI - HW35 'Karbine' - BSA Airsporter MK4 - Webley Mk III - Relum Tornado - FWB Sport 127 Deluxe - Crosman 1322 custom - Sussex Armoury Jackal - BSA Superstar - Logun Eagle (All .22) and HW80 in .25

wellhouse0 Guest

thanks

that's very kind of you, pm incoming!

wellhouse0 Guest

trip

A massive thank you to Chris, a true gent who in my view went more than the extra mile to pick up my new rifle in appalling conditions - what more can i say - a true bbs'er!

Paul,

It was no trouble, well maybe the last bit with the house at the bottom of a snow covered hill! Hope you are happy with the Walther and great to meet you too.

ATB

Chris
    Falcon Raptor (FN12) Lighthunter - Walnut FX Cutlas - EB XVI - HW35 'Karbine' - BSA Airsporter MK4 - Webley Mk III - Relum Tornado - FWB Sport 127 Deluxe - Crosman 1322 custom - Sussex Armoury Jackal - BSA Superstar - Logun Eagle (All .22) and HW80 in .25

wellhouse0 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGerr View Post
    Paul,

It was no trouble, well maybe the last bit with the house at the bottom of a snow covered hill! Hope you are happy with the Walther and great to meet you too.

ATB

Chris
    Cheers Chris, same this end!

Feel Free

To use the arms fair at Kempton on the 25th to meet swap...

wellhouse0 Guest

meet

already collected, but i'll be going to the fair anyway!