Thread: Out of Town with Jack Hargreaves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes Jack was a great guy who lived not far from us at the time,never met anyone who had a bad word about him.
    Yes the current younger generation dont know what they are missing.Talk to whoever now runs Southern Television.

Use to love the program

Out of Town

I was trying to explain Jack Hargreaves and Out of Town to my wife a few days ago, not an easy task as she's from Malawi in Africa and only lived in the UK for 14 years. She is one of the reality TV generation, more X Factor and Big Brother than Out of Town. But with the help of YouTube I managed to give her an idea of what a brilliant TV show this was. Wish it could be shown again. I think I would enjoy it more now than I did back then having now experienced some of the items Jack used to feature. Really used to enjoy the parts shot in the shed, it was like you're in the shed with him. Perhaps a modern version could be made, but would there be the audience to enjoy it? John
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!