Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
I think a lot of modern townies don't and won't understand what goes on in the countryside today, a guy I work with went ferreting the other week (not sure where he done it as people where walking past) and a lot of the locals said they hadn't seen ferreting done for years and were not bothered but one townie woman came past and went nuts and started swearing and calling them murderers because of what they were doing to the poor old rabbits and called the police, she started crying and blubbering down the phone saying they were going to shoot her, when an armed response car turned up and realised it was three guys with a couple of ferrets, the police realised what was going on and nothing was taken any further BUT the officers asked them to sign an apology letter to give to the woman (apparently) to help ease her so called stress, it happened with a local clay pigeon shoot as well, it had been there for 30 odd years and someone bought a house nearby and didn't like the noise and tried to have it shut down.

I can still remember the the music to the show and the guy ploughing the field with the horses at the beginning, strange what you can remember from years ago.

Pete
Really ,the women should be taken to court for wasting police time