Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sterling armaments

Sterling.

Whilst on the subject!! How about a CO2 version of the Sterling submachine gun...177 or Steel BB!! Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Is that one of your babies? it looks too nicely turned to be a gedfinn2 blaster.

Ya cheeky Monkey.

The little pcp is lovely, I really like the way they want to keep these rifles British including stocks etc.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

Quote Originally Posted by airwolf1 View Post
    The little pcp is lovely, I really like the way they want to keep these rifles British including stocks etc.
    This company made the ones for the show . Well the gas ram one any way according to Tony Belas.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_products

http://www.formriflestocks.co.uk/sto...ir-rifle-stock

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Whilst on the subject!! How about a CO2 version of the Sterling submachine gun...177 or Steel BB!! Mach 1.5
    I was hoping to see something like that when I saw the photo of the machine gun in the background of the show stand, regarding the mk2 would you really want to put a scope on such a classic and iconic rifle, it'll be like putting a rear racing type wing on a Jag E type.

I do hope they come up with the previously mentioned (by me) shed tuners inspired break barrel springer we've all been lusting after for far to many years, it would be nice to be able to put this one to bed and too show the other British companies who are not producing a decent one (a pop at BSA and AA) and if they can produce one entirely (or as close as can be) from British manufactured parts then even better.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Anyone here know where they are getting the barrels made?

It would be good to know of a source of UK made, quality barrels again.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilMac View Post
    Anyone here know where they are getting the barrels made?

It would be good to know of a source of UK made, quality barrels again.
    Don't think it's confirmed yet, they mentioned either Harper or Trim making barrels for them in the last video.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

Sterling Arms Update

Hi All,

Sterling Arms update

As you know the guns displayed at the British shooting show were prototypes. We thank you all for the honest feedback given on the rifles..

It has given us a great insight to see what potential customers want in a rifle!

Since then we have looked at and amended the designs.

In particular the design for the H-18.

Changes from the prototype so far are trigger, trigger adjustment, stock around the trigger area, Breech block styling, silencer and cocking bolt.

So only small changes really but nothing that changes the original concept of short, light and accurate and already beautiful rifle.

More information will be available on Wednesday.

But just so you guys know, the price hasn’t changed 👌

Cheers Adam
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

I doubt it would be Graham Trim, he might be a designer, but I doubt he has access to that kind of manufacturing ability.

Quote Originally Posted by woodmister View Post
    Hi All,

Sterling Arms update

As you know the guns displayed at the British shooting show were prototypes. We thank you all for the honest feedback given on the rifles..

It has given us a great insight to see what potential customers want in a rifle!

Since then we have looked at and amended the designs.

In particular the design for the H-18.

Changes from the prototype so far are trigger, trigger adjustment, stock around the trigger area, Breech block styling, silencer and cocking bolt.

So only small changes really but nothing that changes the original concept of short, light and accurate and already beautiful rifle.

More information will be available on Wednesday.

But just so you guys know, the price hasn’t changed 👌

Cheers Adam
    Hi Adam

What is your connection to Sterling?
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Hi Adam

What is your connection to Sterling?
    no official job title so ill just say helper

i worked alongside Tony when we worked at Daystate together
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

Quote Originally Posted by NeilMac View Post
    I doubt it would be Graham Trim, he might be a designer, but I doubt he has access to that kind of manufacturing ability.
    His website say's other wise

http://www.get-designs.uk/About-Us

At GET Designs we provide a fully professional design and development service :-

* 3D Models.

* CNC Produced, Prototypes.

* Fully dimensioned and detailed production drawings.

* Assistance with manufacturing techniques and tooling.

* Ongoing Technical assistance and product development.

Mr Graham Trim built up a wealth of experience over many years in production engineering and manufacturing before turning his hand to Air weapon design and development. He is also a qualified Archery instructor.

Whilst initially trained as a Toolmaker he then qualified as a Production Engineer before spending 10 years in the Aircraft industry designing tools for manufacturing aircraft components. During this time He was also responsible for manufacturing development on projects ranging from deep sea apparatus to breathing equipment for fighter pilots.

Since then he has headed and managed various manufacturing companies and designed and developed a number of Air Rifles including the Black Fox, Nimrod and more recently the Webley Paradigm single stroke pneumatic.

Now all work and consultancy is carried out from a small modern purpose built unit based in the UK. We are now using the latest 2015 version of Keycreator Direct Modeling to produce all of our drawings and further enhance our facilities which also include turning and 4 axis CNC machining for the manufacture of prototypes.

http://www.get-designs.uk/manufactured-components
    Last edited by bighit; 27-02-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Very nice.

Although I still miss my AR180S.