Thread: Fenman/evolution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fenman/evolution

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Feman and the Evolution,are parts interchangeable.

Quote Originally Posted by sarfarm View Post
    Can anyone tell me the difference between the Fenman and the Evolution,are parts interchangeable.
    Longer barrel on the Evo ? Stocks ? i'm not sure .

Longer barrel on the evo shorter barrel on the fenman as mentioned. The stocks are usually different but inletting should accept both actions and as they are both post he rifles the parts are I believe interchangeable mate. Hth Chris

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Longer barrel on the evo shorter barrel on the fenman as mentioned. The stocks are usually different but inletting should accept both actions and as they are both post he rifles the parts are I believe interchangeable mate. Hth Chris
    There is a tube for sale on but it does not seem to have the same rear fitting as my fenman,which has a pin holding the end block.

Quote Originally Posted by sarfarm View Post
    There is a tube for sale on but it does not seem to have the same rear fitting as my fenman,which has a pin holding the end block.
    i have not seen many Theoben Gas Ram rifles and the only one I know that had a Pin on the rear end is the HW90.

Or do you mean the bolt in the back as in these pics that the valve sits in ?

http://www.dursley.org.uk/air/gasramsstrip.pdf

could you post a pic of th tube?