How many of you tried to break a milk bottle or tried to shoot a shotgun shell to make it go off .. I was sat here thinking ... what was the daftist thing I had shot at .. flies on cow muck now that's a good un .. any road let me tell you a story... many moons ago me and me owd mucker was out rabbiting, I had me owd side by side on that day, anyway this ground had a old bomb hole right next to a road a big bugger and in the bottom was a bloody big sett.. and the biggest Rat I had ever seen in my life , but all the time we was stood we could hear a strange hissing sound that got louder and louder anyway this rat stuck it's Self out a bit to much and I leveled it .... well the noise was bad I mean loud we it being like a small quarry hole.. next thing this hissing turned into a right loud smashing / scraping/swearing wrecking mess ,we stuck our head over the wall , it was a bloody bike race what a mess ..... needless to say me and me mucker did one. I don't know what looked worse that lot picking the bits up or us pair of old sods running up the dale!