Thread: UTube on the Crosman Town & Country 108

UTube on the Crosman Town & Country 108

Thought I would make a video on this rifle. I think some of it’s unique features like the dual sighting system are best seen in this fashion?

https://youtu.be/lTL6xwyBLSw
    Last edited by 45flint; 27-02-2018 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Thought I would make a video on this rifle. I think some of it’s unique features like the dual sighting system are best seen in this fashion?

https://youtu.be/bMYWqAr_35g
    Thanks very much for this video, Steve. Most informative. Now I know why it's called town and country. Amazing turn-down front sight blade for the peep/open sights! I can't think of another rifle which has that, not like that anyway.

Is that a thumb-wheel screw in front of the trigger guard for an easy take down?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Thanks very much for this video, Steve. Most informative. Now I know why it's called town and country. Amazing turn-down front sight blade for the peep/open sights! I can't think of another rifle which has that, not like that anyway.

Is that a thumb-wheel screw in front of the trigger guard for an easy take down?
    Yes, on most these Crosmans the thumbwheel will release the stock but the 108 was so massive they added another stock screw behind the trigger guard
    Last edited by 45flint; 27-02-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks for a very interesting video. I doubt I will ever see one in the flesh so that is the next best thing.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)