Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sell all my guns..... again

Sell all my guns..... again

Went to the farm today, enjoyed my moleing as usual (5 today) then went shooting. God I'm bored of hunting, driving home I thought fxxx it sell the bloody lot, well except one springer (need that for the bash). I get like this now and again, but it's getting more regular. I love shooting the spinners at the bash, but don't really have the patience or much inclination to hunt anymore Just saying like

PS. Mick, I will still nail your magpies
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Went to the farm today, enjoyed my moleing as usual (5 today) then went shooting. God I'm bored of hunting, driving home I thought fxxx it sell the bloody lot, well except one springer (need that for the bash). I get like this now and again, but it's getting more regular. I love shooting the spinners at the bash, but don't really have the patience or much inclination to hunt anymore Just saying like

First dibs on the thumbhole 35 please mate

Oh no; Dave's lost it!

Unless, of course, it's yet another ploy to satiate his addiction to buying and selling......flog 'em all off.....buy more......flog 'em.....buy more....and on and on......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Mick, I will still nail your magpies
    Always happy to find you and your pet cockerny dwarf on my patio when I get up, Dave.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've just been feeling the same! It's kinda got out of control again, and all I really need is a few springers and the GCG. The rest will be going over the next few weeks, at least then we'll be able to get back into the bedroom.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    First dibs on the thumbhole 35 please mate
    Ruthless There very rare and expensive

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've just been feeling the same! It's kinda got out of control again, and all I really need is a few springers and the GCG. The rest will be going over the next few weeks, at least then we'll be able to get back into the bedroom.
    The bash sale table could be fun in April. I'm saving my pennies and clearing the back of the van out

Ruthless
    Sorry mate, I did feel a lump in my throat as I put that request in.....honest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Always happy to find you and your pet cockerny dwarf on my patio when I get up, Dave.
    Bless him, he doesn't take much looking after

The bash sale table could be fun in April. I'm saving my pennies and clearing the back of the van out
    Have you got a tow bar ? A trailer maybe ?

The transit will hold a good few. Unfortunately the wallet doesn't contain enough dollar to help fill it lol

The transit will hold a good few. Unfortunately the wallet doesn't contain enough dollar to help fill it lol
    Aarrrrr you have a BIG VAN, good

Bless him, he doesn't take much looking after
    Is it right that you have to read him a Thomas the tank engine story to keep him quiet while you wait for a Magpie ?

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

It’ll pass Dave, maybe just a bit of a break needed eh ? Besides, I’m gonna miss running all around England picking up guns for you if you jack it all in
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I shall be there with my master
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22