Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sell all my guns..... again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Always happy to find you and your pet cockerny dwarf on my patio when I get up, Dave.
    I shall be there with my master
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I went off hunting about 15 years ago... more into tuning, and restoring older guns now. There's a lot of facets to this hobby

I keep to about 50, and just move on anything that hasn't been shot or lovingly cradled for more than 12 months

As said, if you buy secondhand, you don't really lose anything when it's time to move them on. So it's also quite a cheap hobby really.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've just been feeling the same! It's kinda got out of control again, and all I really need is a few springers and the GCG. The rest will be going over the next few weeks, at least then we'll be able to get back into the bedroom.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've just been feeling the same! It's kinda got out of control again, and all I really need is a few springers and the GCG. The rest will be going over the next few weeks, at least then we'll be able to get back into the bedroom.
    The bash sale table could be fun in April. I'm saving my pennies and clearing the back of the van out

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    The bash sale table could be fun in April. I'm saving my pennies and clearing the back of the van out
    Have you got a tow bar ? A trailer maybe ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

I see you have started mate, we'll done. I just need to follow suit

I felt like that last week then i layed out on a mintish skan r32 and then today on a pax fastfire 10. 1200 quid a week after i said id thin out my collection. Thats why i have my prosport.webley tracker deluxe and a lightning for sale. But if they dont sell i am running out of room it is an addiction but unlike fags and booze you can get your money back or make a few bob also.
    Last edited by WILBA; 23-02-2018 at 11:22 PM.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I see you have started mate, we'll done. I just need to follow suit
    Yep, two down, several to go. The tough part is choosing which to sell. Todays shortlist contain a couple of supprises.

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    I felt like that last week then i layed out on a mintish skan r32 and then today on a pax fastfire 10. 1200 quid a week after i said id thin out my collection. Thats why i have my prosport.webley tracker deluxe and a lightning for sale. But if they dont sell i am running out of room it is an addiction but unlike fags and booze you can get your money back or make a few bob also.
    I have no doubt they'll build up again, the first weekend in April being a likely candidate! But I do need the room and most never get used.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Yep, two down, several to go. The tough part is choosing which to sell. Todays shortlist contain a couple of supprises.

I have no doubt they'll build up again, the first weekend in April being a likely candidate! But I do need the room and most never get used.
    Same here nick. But its a bug and once you start its hard to stop.

I get as much pleasure fixing up old air rifles as I do shooting them. The danger is then that you become attached to them. You just have to harden your heart and let the ones that don't get shot go. I enjoy shooting all of my 'keepers', I sometimes struggle to find the time though. With that in mind, I'll be bringing a few to the bash table; lower end on the budget side of things but shootable.

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    It is an addiction but unlike fags and booze you can get your money back or make a few bob also.
    That is true
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

The transit will hold a good few. Unfortunately the wallet doesn't contain enough dollar to help fill it lol

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    The transit will hold a good few. Unfortunately the wallet doesn't contain enough dollar to help fill it lol
    Aarrrrr you have a BIG VAN, good

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Went to the farm today, enjoyed my moleing as usual (5 today) then went shooting. God I'm bored of hunting, driving home I thought fxxx it sell the bloody lot, well except one springer (need that for the bash). I get like this now and again, but it's getting more regular. I love shooting the spinners at the bash, but don't really have the patience or much inclination to hunt anymore Just saying like

PS. Mick, I will still nail your magpies
    It値l pass Dave, maybe just a bit of a break needed eh ? Besides, I知 gonna miss running all around England picking up guns for you if you jack it all in
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It値l pass Dave, maybe just a bit of a break needed eh ? Besides, I知 gonna miss running all around England picking up guns for you if you jack it all in
    It's been a while mate, you must be due a trip