Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sell all my guns..... again

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post

Ruthless There very rare and expensive
    That's why I regret so very very deeply selling mine to member CRX who to my knowledge hasn't used it once in the eight years since I sold it him.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Bless him, he doesn't take much looking after
    Just remember to bring some poo bags in case I need to go: don’t wanna be leaving anything on Micks patio.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    That's why I regret so very very deeply selling mine to member CRX who to my knowledge hasn't used it once in the eight years since I sold it him.
    I bought it maybe 2 months back, not even scoped it up yet or shot it properly
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It’ll pass Dave, maybe just a bit of a break needed eh ? Besides, I’m gonna miss running all around England picking up guns for you if you jack it all in
    It's been a while mate, you must be due a trip

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

I bought it maybe 2 months back, not even scoped it up yet or shot it properly
    Yes, but I'll wager good money that you'll not be saying the same a month from now -- let alone seven years and nine months from now ???

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Is it right that you have to read him a Thomas the tank engine story to keep him quiet while you wait for a Magpie ?
    No, I sit him in that swing seat of yours and the rocking motion sends the little chap off to la la land

Arrow

Went to the farm today, enjoyed my moleing as usual (5 today) then went shooting. God I'm bored of hunting, driving home I thought fxxx it sell the bloody lot, well except one springer (need that for the bash). I get like this now and again, but it's getting more regular. I love shooting the spinners at the bash, but don't really have the patience or much inclination to hunt anymore Just saying like

PS. Mick, I will still nail your magpies
    Is the S200 up for sale now Dave?

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Just to clarify mate, when you say you will “nail” those magpies, you do mean ‘shoot’ them don’t you ? Just checkin’ like
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Just to clarify mate, when you say you will “nail” those magpies, you do mean ‘shoot’ them don’t you ? Just checkin’ like
    Gaffa Tape on Standby !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Is the S200 up for sale now Dave?
    Bloody hell, you still not got one ? eerrrr, well, could be, we will see

Errrrrrr, ye of course ahem

No, I sit him in that swing seat of yours and the rocking motion sends the little chap off to la la land
    Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've just been feeling the same! It's kinda got out of control again, and all I really need is a few springers and the GCG. The rest will be going over the next few weeks, at least then we'll be able to get back into the bedroom.
    I see you have started mate, we'll done. I just need to follow suit

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Went to the farm today, enjoyed my moleing as usual (5 today) then went shooting. God I'm bored of hunting, driving home I thought fxxx it sell the bloody lot, well except one springer (need that for the bash). I get like this now and again, but it's getting more regular. I love shooting the spinners at the bash, but don't really have the patience or much inclination to hunt anymore Just saying like

Having fun with airguns is much better if you don't hunt if hunting is a big deal to you it just means that you enjoy killing, if airguns have a long term future it won't be hunting, like it or not times are changing.

You can still enjoy airguns just like archers enjoy bows of all kinds and perhaps we won't have the public on our case just like archers don't.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've just been feeling the same! It's kinda got out of control again, and all I really need is a few springers and the GCG. The rest will be going over the next few weeks, at least then we'll be able to get back into the bedroom.
    I felt like that last week then i layed out on a mintish skan r32 and then today on a pax fastfire 10. 1200 quid a week after i said id thin out my collection. Thats why i have my prosport.webley tracker deluxe and a lightning for sale. But if they dont sell i am running out of room it is an addiction but unlike fags and booze you can get your money back or make a few bob also.
    Last edited by WILBA; 23-02-2018 at 11:22 PM.