Thread: SCR sevicing regged merlyn charges?

SCR sevicing regged merlyn charges?

Phone today for a quote but they were closed, as my merlyn was empty when I checked it the other night.Does anyone know what mike charges to do the regged x2r actions?

SCR Merlyn Service

We charge £110 + parts + vat for a full service this includes the reg & chrono printout.
    Dave.

hi, sent you a pm. atb mick

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE B View Post
    We charge £110 + parts + vat for a full service this includes the reg & chrono printout.
    Dave.
    Thanks for that information, now the only problem I have is how to get the action to you, which courier do you recommend?

posting

Send the action only (no stock or scope) via parcelforce 48 hour only no extra insurance, present at the post office,package it well include contact details.
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Wibblyb View Post
    Send the action only (no stock or scope) via parcelforce 48 hour only no extra insurance, present at the post office,package it well include contact details.
    Dave.
    Not a good idea on PCPs if its found it will be destroyed due to having a pressurised cylinder
    even if its empty

posting

In 16 years of sending & recieving rifles through parcelforce 48hour we have not had a single rifle been lost /destroyed or impounded. Follow the guidelines that are available from the post office or parcelforce website put your address on the back.This is the way most manufactures send out their rifles full of air with no problems.
    Dave.

Well it's showing zero pressure so thats not a problem & I always mark my parcels with do not fly & the contents, wasn't going to send the stock as it's a very nice thumbhole with tiger striping & a little fragile to trust them with.I hope this isn't a problem & you'll have a slave stock to test it with?